Since 1987, SCMOMC has awarded over 50 scholarships. Scholarships are presented annually at the SCMOMC May Convention.
A SCMOMC Scholarship may be applied for by multiples together or individually, or by a mother of multiples. The Scholarship Committee reviews all complete applications received by the stated deadline and selects the recipients based on the criteria and eligibility noted below.
- Must be multiple birth students (twins, triplets, or higher) or a Mother of Multiples
- May not currently be affiliated with any SCMOMC member club (applies to both applicants and/or their immediate family)
- Must live in Southern California or Clark County, NV
- Must be one of the following – a senior in high school with plans to attend college, university, trade or vocational school; a student currently attending a college, university, trade or vocational school; or a Mother of Multiples currently attending or planning to attend a college, university, trade or vocational school
Scholarship will be awarded using the following criteria:
- Financial Need
- Academic Achievement
- Educational Background
- Personal Essay
- Educational Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- Extra Curricular Activities
Click here to go to the 2022-2023 Scholarship Online Application. We will not be excepting applications until January 1st the Deadline for application submissions is February 9, 2022. For additional information or questions regarding this scholarship opportunity please contact the SCMOMC Scholarship Chair.
Scholarship Book Award Application and information can be found in the Members Only section of the site. This award is given only to members of SCMOMC.